REVIEWS: Read what people are saying about our French Cuisine located in Williamsburg Brooklyn. We are a favorite option for locals looking for French Food in Brooklyn, New York including North Brooklyn, Williamsburg, East Williamsburg, Greenpoint and Bushwick.
BROOKLYN BRUNCH IS THE BEST AT PATES ET TRADITIONS:
“There’s nothing bigger than brunch in Brooklyn. Ali grabs a table at the finest creperie in the entire borough, Pates Et Traditions.” – First Look / NBC New York. Click here for Video Link
• “Best savory crepe I have had in my entire life. Had to wait awhile for a table but it was totally worth it.” – Matt H.
• “Went for a late Sunday dinner and was very excited to try something new! Dinner was great and the service was excellent. Our two waiters were so polite and attentive. I can’t wait to go back” – Samantha B.
• “I had the perfect saturday brunch here. pates et traditions is super cute, with lots of natural light, fun decoration, and most importantly, delish crepes.” – Rose W.
• “The food here is consistently really good. Nothing over done or over priced, well prepared really authentic south of France food. Can’t go wrong. Brooklyn slowly becoming the go to food borough, no lie.” – Norbert W.
• “I’ve been lucky enough to have eaten at some of the finest/highest rated restaurants in the country and I would turn 70% of them down for Pates Et Traditions. The restaurant is beautiful, uniquely placing items from France and Nice onto the wall as if a piece of art. The light blue walls, rustic decor, and European cultural sensibilities make one feel as they’ve been transported out of New York. The crepes were creatively crafted, excellently prepared, and simply delicious, unlike anything I’ve had in quite a while.” – Daniel B.
Click this link to share your review on Yelp
• “Best crepes in town!” – Lise S.
• “Had the veggie crepes and toast with goat cheese. They were fresh, juicy and quite filling. Cute french petite ambience. Worth a sunday brunch here!” – Elvis R..
• “I liked his place before, but, once I had The Sultan, I fell in love.” – Allison D.
• “Adorable low key spot with great ambience and good food…” – Annette R.
• “This place is awesome. Relaxed, cozy atmosphere and French toast to die for (more like a dessert than French toast).” – Eric W.
Click this link to share your tips / reviews on Foursquare
DAILY HAPPY HOUR:
– Take advantage of our Happy Hour Special on House Red, White, Rose and Prosecco for $7. Available Daily from 12-7pm
– 20% OFF ALL BOTTLES OF WINE ON MONDAY AND WEDNESDAY